Cyberfort Group Limited are committed to promoting sustainable development by reducing, as far as practical, their environmental impacts from business activities. An Environmental Management System (EMS) has been implemented which meets the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2015. Our primary emphasis is on improving performance and the prevention of adverse environmental impacts, rather than treatment after occurrence. Priority is given to areas where the environment is most at risk. This policy covers our datacentres and operations including all aspects specific to these activities to ensure our business processes are carefully monitored, measured, and controlled to promote continual improvement whilst enhancing environmental performance.
The Environmental Management System helps us protect the environment and response to changing environmental conditions in balance with socio-economic needs. We have adopted a systematic approach to enable us to contribute to sustainable development and have made the following commitments.
- Protect the environment by preventing or mitigating adverse effects caused by our activities, products, and services.
- Ensuring we fulfil our compliance obligations meeting statutory and regulatory requirements relevant to the environment.
- Adopt risk-based thinking and a process approach, reviewing risks and opportunities to help us continually improve and enhance environmental performance.
- Promote a sustainable approach in our business, with our suppliers, employees, clients, neighbours, and other stakeholders.
- Becoming a net-zero and environmentally conscious company by conserving energy, minimising consumption, reducing, and preferring low pollution materials, maximising environmental efficiency, whilst ensuring waste is managed and controlled.
- Controlling or influencing our activities and how our Product and Services are implemented by integrating sustainability considerations into our business decisions.
- To adopt management practices and environmental control procedures which comply with the latest version of ISO 14001.
- Set documented environmental objectives based on our significant environmental aspects and compliance obligations.
To support this policy the senior management team have ensured competent resources have been selected and they are supported in their roles. All employees and contractors are encouraged to provide feedback to continually improve the programme. Training is provided to enhance environmental awareness, outline contributions and consequence of not complying with this policy and management system.
It is the responsibility of all employees, contractors, and other organisations to co-operate and assist in the implementation of our Environmental Management System. This policy is communicated to all Employees, Contractors and is made available to interested parties.
Chief Executive Office