Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimise user experience and for features and services to function properly.
- Cookie Settings
- Session cookies which help with form filling, remembering the information input when navigating between pages. These are destroyed when the browser window is closed.
- Google Analytics cookies for monitoring website usage.
- Which cookies do we use?
- Necessary Cookies:
CloudFlare (3rd party)
Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic. Find out more here. No personally identifiable information is stored. Cfduid: 1year
- Preference Cookies:
- All other cookies:
Google Analytics (3rd party)
This helps us collect standard internet log information and details of behaviour patterns. We do this in order to identify things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is strictly processed so that it cannot identify a person or persons. You can opt out of tracking by Google Analytics here. ga: 2 years, _gat: Session cookie, _gid: Session cookie.
- Necessary Cookies:
- How you can Control and Delete Cookies?
You can use your browser to determine which type of cookies are allowed and you can delete existing cookies. Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
- Our Compliance with European cookie law
Cyberfort are aware cookie policies may change under the new ePrivacy Regulation, reducing the need for a pop-up notice & using browser controls instead. We are staying updated on the ePrivacy Regulation and will create new policies and templates when the final version is published.
In accordance with recommendations by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) we have taken the following steps to comply with the EU Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive (PECD). These include:
- Performing a Cookie Audit
- Assessing the intrusiveness of any Cookies
- Providing information about Cookies on the website
- Providing information to users on to how to control the Cookies in their browser.
Will be used with 2FA integration services and will expire after 5 minutes of inactivity.